By default, the 4-in-1 floppy is configured to use the username student, password hello. However you can use any credentials you wish - here's how to do it..
Next time you use your 4-in-1 disk, these settings will be remembered.
- Boot up to your diskette in the usual way
- When the boot routine bleeps and gets to the Current Configuration screen, press ENTER (gotta be quick there, have that finger ready on the button)..
- Arrow to the USERNAME field and press ENTER to edit
- Backspace over the old username and type a new one
- To finish editing the new username, press ENTER
- Arrow to the PASSWORD field and press ENTER to edit
- Backspace over the old password and type a new one
- To finish editing the new password, press ENTER
- Finally, press the ESC key to keep booting