Click on the terms to see the definitions.
- Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message '404 Not Found' meaning that the requested document could not be located.
- The rarefied organisational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the 'adminisphere' are often profoundly
inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve. This is often affiliated with the dreaded 'administrivia' - needless
paperwork and processes.
- Aeroplane Blonde
- One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.
- The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by sucking up to the boss rather than working hard.
- Aussie Kiss
- Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.
- Beer Coat
- The invisible, but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise at 3:00am.
- Beer Compass
- The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after a booze cruise, even though you're too drunk to remember where you live, how
you got there, and where you've come from.
- Breaking the Seal
- Your first pee in the pub, usually after 2 hours of drinking. After breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be
required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the night.
- Sitting round in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.
- Cube Farm
- An office filled with cubicles.
- A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.
- A young man of substandard intelligence; the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges
displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training. One star means they stayed all day.
- Millennium Domes
- The contents of a Wonderbra, i.e. extremely impressive when viewed from the outside, but there's actually bugger-all in there worth seeing.
- Monkey Bath
- A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: 'Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa! Aa! Aa!'.
- Mystery Bus
- The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so
the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.
- Mystery Taxi
- The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your
- OH-NO Second
- That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake (e.g. you've hit 'reply all').
- Percussive Maintenance
- The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
- Picasso Bum
- A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got four buttocks
- Prairie Dogging
- When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on (this also
applies to applause for a promotion, because there may be cake.)
- Salad Dodger
- An overweight person.
- Salmon Day
- The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die.
- Seagull Manager
- A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.
- Single Income, No Boyfriend And Desperate.
- Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home
with the kids or start a 'home business'.
- Swamp Donkey
- A deeply unattractive person.
- Tart Fuel
- Bottled premixed spirits, regularly consumed by young women.
- Waving your arms around and talking bollocks.
- Tramp Stamp
- Tattoo on a female.